Thursday, January 17, 2008

Natalia's Reference letter

The day my cousin does ask me to write her a reference letter for her graduation in Forensic Pyschology Crime and Deviance , it will read like this:

My cousin is the most suited person for this course because she is the craziest and most erratic woman in our family. She gets weird mood swings which only she can understand. She understands the pyschology of a dog cause she bites like one. This was after she got bitten by a pomeranian at the age of nine. She got 14 injections and ever since then, she shares an unbreakable bond with them. She is a neo-pyschopath with all the frills of a Forensic Pyschology expert. Nats will be the best person to crack cases. After all her suspects think like her!


Love you Nats, inspite of your crazy whacky self! Mwaaaahhhh.

5 comments:

deepthi vinod said...

u know your blog is so full of life..i am going to visit it everyday and this post reminds me of myself cause my cousins say that i am the one bit by a mad dog...

IMJ said...

Tachi u are not so tacky! Love you babes!

zen81 said...

well i must say natu has changed alot..though i must say she will still fight for her family..n for me she will always fite..i knw it..lol..she is my younger sis but i can proudly say she is my mom...lol..n sumtimes i too do get tired of her lectures n kinda doze off..n den d fun starts..her getting mad at me..n den i have to tell her yes i understood..if she reads dis i am dead..

Unknown said...

yes i did read it zeens... u bum wait till u come here i got all the work lined up for u..

Unknown said...

and jessy thanks for the reference letter wat wld i have done without u.. kutri..